A new era of Customer Engagement
by Ahmed Sorour
| at MinneBar 11
In this session, we will discuss trends and market forces in the CRM, Customer Relation Management, industry. We will discuss:
- The Pillars of a CRM system: Contact Management, Segmentation, Sales activities, and Marketing Automation.
- Different CRM needs for B2C and B2B.
- The effect of social media and big data on existing sales and marketing tools. What new features and abilities are available and at what price range.
- What you as an entrepreneur, freelancer, IC, or SMB should expect and ask for.
- What tool chain you need to build a system that send personalized, tailored, relevant, and timely messages.
- How to automate, so you can scale up and out, without losing the personalization that customers expect.
- Website personalization.
- How to use automation to nurture leads and win back customers.
This will be a high collaboration session so come in ready with questions and stories of your own!
Looking forward to hear your stories
Co-founder and CTO @RevampCRM