Independent consultant based in the Twin Cities of Minnesota
Chemical engineer by training, applied statistician by vocation.
Six Sigma Master Black Belt with over 25 years experience helping organizations leverage their data and internal expertise to make significant and sustainable improvements in performance.
Expertise in predictive analytics as the means to convert data into actionable intelligence.
Gifted public speaker and teacher/coach, which is essential when teaching applied statistics!
Co-Founder of AnalyzeThis! a Twin Cities Meetup group raising the level of local analytics expertise via business focused 3-month challenges.
• Medical Devices (Cardiovascular Systems, Enova Medical, Iolab)
• Healthcare (Torrance Memorial Medical Center)
• Newspapers (New York Times, Los Angeles Times, New York Daily News, New York Post, Boston Globe, Chicago Tribune, Singapore Press Holdings)
• Public Utilities (Wolf Creek Nuclear, Saint Paul Regional Water Services, Dakota Electric Association)
• Manufacturing (Corning: Glass, Arcelor-Mittal: Steel, Meridian Automotive Systems)
• Hospitality (Carlson Companies)
• Oil & Chemicals (Chevron USA, Chevron Chemical, Texaco)
• Engineering & Construction (Bechtel)
• Non-profits (The Art Institute of Chicago, The St. Paul Public Schools Foundation, Museum of Fine Arts Boston, Children's Cancer Research Fund, Greater Chicago Food Depository, Atlanta Botanical Garden, Appalachian Mountain Club)